1. Hull Insurance
This type of insurance covers leisure and fishing boats, oil tankers and cargo ships including machinery and equipment.
Types of Hull Insurance:
- H & M, TPL: Covers losses resulting from sinking, fire or collision.
- Marine Risks Insurance
- War & SRCC: Covers losses resulting from warm civil tensions, muting and revolt as well as mines, torpedoes, explosives and air strikes.
2. Marine Cargo (Sea – Land – Air) Insurance
- Voyage Policy: Covers the cargo during a specific voyage.
- Mixed policy: covers both a voyage and a period of time.
3. Aviation Insurance
This insurance covers the aircraft from incurred financial losses, injuries of passengers/ crew and damages of cargo. It also covers liability, war risks and other consequential losses.