1. Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
In addition to Third Party Liability insurance, comprehensive policy insures
Loss or Damage to your own vehicle within the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to accidental collision or overturning.
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to fire or theft.
- Damage resulting from the fault of others or done deliberately.
- Roadside assistance services 24 hour 7 days a week.
- Replacement vehicle for 15 days during accident repairs time.
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle after the accident repairs.
2. Third Party Liability Insurance
This insurance policy is compulsory by Law as stipulated in the Legislative Decree no. 3 of 1987. It provides insurance coverage for an unlimited amount that you as the owner of the motor vehicle may be legally liable for in respect of:
- Death or injury to any person including all passengers in the vehicles (except you, your spouse, your children, and your parents because they are not considered as third party).
- Property damage (except those owned by you at the time of accident or property that has been entrusted to you or is in your custody or control).
3. Driver's License Insurance
Driver’s license insurance policy is dedicated to cover the drivers of any vehicle which are not obligated by law to obtain the compulsory third party insurance declared in the Legislative Decree no. 3 of 1987 (ex. Police car, ambulance). It will provide coverage against any third party liability caused by the driver in an accidental loss or damage.
4. Personal Civil Liability Insurance
Personal Civil Liability Insurance Policy covers the insured personal liability by waving the right of subrogation for the company mentioned in the article 75 of the resolution No. 81 of 1976, against the negligence of the insured in case of traffic accident caused by major offense (Ex. Driving on the opposite direction, high speed, bypassing the traffic light, driving without license.
5. Orange Card Insurance
Orange Card Insurance Policy provides coverage against damages that maybe caused by the insured to third party while crossing the Arab countries participating in the card agreement related to the standard third party insurance and approved by the General Secretariat of the General Union of Arab Insurance.